Tuesday, June 2, 2020


GOD KNOWS…

God knows instantly and effortlessly all matter and all matters, all mind and every mind, all creaturehood and all creatures, every plurality and all pluralities, all law and every law, all relations, all causes , all thoughts, all mysteries, all enigmas, all feeling, all desires, all unuttered secret, all thrones and dominions, all personalities, all things visible and invisible in heaven and in earth, motion, space, time, life, death, good, evil, heaven and hell.God knows all things perfectly. He knows no thing better than any other thing, but all things equally. He is never surprised, never amazed. He never wonders about anything nor – except when drawing men out for their own good – does He seek information or ask questions.
               (Author unknown)

In other words – God knows every thing and everything!

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Wretlind, so very grateful for modern day technology affording this opportunity to find you and read more of your writings! I was privileged to have you as a professor at Southwestern Baptist Bible College in Phoenix, Az, during the 80’s. Your class on the book of Hebrews changed me …. In ways not able to be articulated. It also made me work harder than I ever had academically!!

    And having received straight A’s in high school, without working very hard, studying this book in your class continually proved a humbling and sometimes frustrating experience! Where were the high grades! They were not to be easily obtained. ! By the end of the 1st month of the semester, the grades were no longer my goal.

    The first chapter of Hebrews. Today, many years later, the memories are probably fuzzy and not quite exact. But I do distinctly remember hanging onto every word of these lectures- the Son being superior to ALL else!! The Son being compared to angels, to Moses! The Son! Superior over all! Did I even know this 2nd person of the Godhead?

    As stated, your class changed me - God used your passion and drive for excellence, your love for the Godhead, and the Bible, to challenge, humble, and awaken me.

    In the wee hours of this morning, unable to sleep, faced with a horrible, mystifying dilemma, I go back to that Hebrews class.

    Oh how I wish my notes from that semester were with me still! But I left a crate full of notes and papers from 5 years at Southwestern by my car while moving into an apartment. I came back down to my car to retrieve the crate on my last trip and it had been stolen.

    My purpose in contacting you today threefold:
    1. To THANK YOU immensely for your years of teaching at Southwestern Bible College. I wish I had taken more courses from you.

    2. To thank you for your Blogspot, which I just discovered and will be thrilled to begin reading!

    3. To earnestly inquire: Is your course on the book of Hebrews available in any format? Much of the content of that instruction I desperately need, now. Lying here this morning, pleading to God for direction, my mind instantly went to your class and the copious notes I took which are now lost.

    Would your lectures or course on Hebrews be available for purchase?

    Many many thanks, and I hope to hear from you,

    Deborah Hunter

    ReplyDelete